Virtual Slide Program
- If you are new to viewing virtual slides, you will first need to download the free “ImageScope” viewing software from http://www.aperio.com/ . Look at the top center of their home page for the download link. Note: ImageScope is compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Currently, it is not supported on Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
- If you are a Mac user, your computer can already view virtual slides via the preinstalled “Webscope” software.
- To access the virtual images please visit: https://slides.pathology.washington.edu/
- Username and password will be emailed to all participants at the beginning of each of the three sessions.
- For further instructions, please review the quick start guide.
For further guidance, ABOMP members may contact Yeshwant B. Rawal, Associate Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, University of Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 221-3960.